Carbon Emissions! Carbon Emissions!

This Video is Full of Lies

Despite the message what this video portrays, carbon dioxide is NOT a pollutant. In fact, CO2 acually HELPS the environment! If anybody remembers what they learned in the fourth grade, we breathe in oxygen and breathe out CO2, and plants breathe in CO2 and breathe out oxygen. That creates an endless cycle obviously called the "Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen Cycle". This means that if you remove too much Carbon Dioxide from the atmosphere, WE WILL RUN OUT OF OXYGEN AND DIE! So next time you make a video, Cris Bradshaw, we aware of what message you might be actually portraying!

Office Muffins Office Muffins

Pretty Cool! :D

Actually, I found it quite funny! I like the last line the best!

kokonut10 responds:

Thanks! :)

Kung fu exam Kung fu exam

The game isn't even starting up... :(

DynaDan (Redone) DynaDan (Redone)

So far, this game does not really seem worth while playing. I can just hold the "->" key and jump across the platforms without even worrying at all about the enemies. Why put enemies in there when it's impossible for them to beat you?

There are a bunch of possible bugs I noticed in there as well. If I press the jump button fast enough, I can jump an unlimited amount of times. I also found that if you run forward into enemies, the enemies stick to you; although, this is kind of funny and has some potential as a gameplay mechanic. You also can keep from falling by moving toward walls in midair; which also has some cool possibilities for gameplay.

You should add more stuff to this game before you post it on this site. How about you add some things like more music and sound effects, more detailed sprite animations and level backgrounds, more power-ups and weapons, more of a variety of enemies in the levels, more complex jumping physics, and more rewards for defeating enemies and going to different areas in the levels? Perhaps even a backstory or a plot, as well? I am sure without a doubt that this game would be much better and more worth-while to play if things like the ones I mentioned were in the game. The more, the Merrier! (^_^)

sampearce8 responds:

The whole "sticking thing" is part of the game. I didn't know there was the possibility of infinite jumping (congratulations, you found a glitch). But this is one of the nicest 0 star ratings I've ever gotten. I applaud you.

My First Game!!! My First Game!!!

Evil!

Evil game is evil. >:(

People Need the Lord- trumpet People Need the Lord- trumpet

Keep Trying

Your tone seems a bit shaky, and you also seem to exibit some intonation problems. Yet I find it pretty cool that you sounded like a french horn more than you did a trumpet. Once you work more on your tone and intonation, you'll sound supa-fresh! :D

Sparkman (Megaman 3) Sparkman (Megaman 3)

Super Cool!

Pretty awesome! :D Yet, it needs more bass sound.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks Zovos,
this is noted!

Dr. Light's Holographic Song Dr. Light's Holographic Song

This Song Lacks Tonal and Rhythmic Variation.

All this song is composed of are the notes F sharp, E, D, A, and B, in a country pattern of singing. Listening to this going on and on for 2 minutes makes it really boring and tedious to listen to. You should put more effort in the music, now that you have the lyrics down.

Sparx-1 responds:

Actually you've got a point there...

Oh well, it's not my usual music style anyway, not to mention it's my first time attempting to create a tribute song to another artist in their style.